Friday 23 February 2018

A delightful find at my library!


Okay I admit it  - I love children's books and I LOVED this book Not Just a Book. It's written by Jeanne Willis and illustrated by Tony Ross.

I found it in the library I work at Te Aka Mauri - Rotorua Library in Rotorua, New Zealand.

I think people look at me oddly when I say I love children's books but some of the books being published today are pretty amazing often because of their beautiful illustrations but many have great messages too.

Not Just a Book is one of those books with a great message and also the most adorable illustrations. I won't give the message away but have you ever wondered what other uses books have? Some of those uses are illustrated in this children's picture book.

If you re looking for a delightful read for your toddler, then check out this book. And if you're a lover of books about books or anything book-related like me, you will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment