Friday 1 September 2017

The Ultimate Journal for the Book Lover


I love lists. I write daily lists, weekly lists, annual goals lists, grocery lists, presents to buy for Christmas lists and the list goes on.

Until now I never thought of writing a Literary List. On the price tag on the back of Literary Listography, it describes it as The Ultimate Fill-In Journal for the Book Lover. That's exactly what it is. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it in Waterstones Picadilly which I frequented while holidaying in London recently.

The book features more than 70 reading lists that you can keep. Each page has a list title at the top and then lines on which to jot down your list. On the other side of each page are gorgeous illustrations.

Some of the more than 70 lists include:
  • My Top 20 Most Beloved Books
  • My Favourite Authors
  • Books I Hope They Make Into Films
  • My Literary Heroes
  • My Favourite Non Fiction Books
  • My Favourite Memoirs and Autobiographies
  • My Top Picks for Each Genre
  • Cities I Have Travelled To Via Literature
  • Books That Taught Me Something
  • Special Bookstores
  • Favourite Book Beginnings/Endings
  • Fictional Characters I Connected With
And many more. It's a beautiful book. If you love books, then this will be a great addition to your collection and may even help keep a handle on that ever increasing TBR (To Be Read) list of books.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love books and love lists, so this sounds like a must-have. Maybe I'll drop a hint to my daughter since itnwould be the perfect Christmas gift ��

    ReplyDelete